It is a green and rural parish with many pretty country lanes and walks including around the Vauxbelets, Talbot valley, the Fauconnaires and around the new Water reservoir at the former E B Best Brickfield works.
The German Military Underground Hospital, built by the Germans during their five year occupation of the Island and the Little Chapel, a tiny building decorated beautifully with ormer shells and glass built around 1913 by Brother Deodat, a French monk, are two interesting features of this special parish.
Primary School Catchment for this parish is St Andrews Primary School.
- Things to do/visit
- Little Chapel
- German Underground Hospital
- Talbot Valley walks & campsite