The parish has a population of about 2,500 and an area of about 2.4 sq miles (6.2 sq km.).
There are many lovely walks in this pretty parish, with the rugged coastline of the west coast and its popular beaches at Rocquaine and L’Eree. It also has the interesting Island of Lihou which is only accessible by causeway at certain tides. The Maritime Museum at Fort Grey has a display of Guernsey shipwrecks over the centuries.
Primary School catchment for this parish is La Houguette Primary.
- Cafés and Restaurants
- The Taste of India Tel 264516
- L’Eree Bay Hotel Tel 264161
- Longfrie Inn Tel 263107
- St Peters Food Hall Tel 263179
- St Peters Post Office Tel 265013
- Things to do/visit
- Fort Grey (Cup & Saucer)
- Walking across to Lihou Island
- L’Eree Beach